Sooo, months and months ago I was nominated by miss Kelly Dawn for this Liebster award thing. My first thought: “What’s a Leibster?”
I read her sweet little blog where I was nominated and thought, that looks fun! And then I got busy and I don’t ever get on WordPress and forgot about it and yeah yeah yeah.
But today, I felt a fresh resurgence of blogging motivation in the air/water/bloodstream, and as I was skimming some old posts I happened upon miss Kelly’s nomination again. I realized… I’d like to actually answer these Liebster questions, if only because I need to put out a new blog and just start writing again, and this seems like a good thing to do. Plus her questions were fun.
1. Must link back to the person who nominated you
2. Answer the questions given to you by the nominator
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers
4. Create 11 questions for the nominees
5. Notify the people you nominated by commenting on their blog or on twitter
Ok, here’s the real deal. I’m too lazy to follow all these rules. But I’ll answer the questions. LOL. I’m such a cheater. This isn’t even blogging. Who do I think I am. Oh well.
1. What’s your favorite go-to nail polish color?
Anything pastel. I don’t know why, I’m just a sucker for pastel springy nails!
2. Last book you read?
Jesus Feminist. It was great. I feel like I could read it again and be inspired all over again to love well and full and over boundaries.
3. Favorite movie for a rainy day?
Breakfast at Tiffany’s. Or 27 Dresses. Eee. That’s REAL girly of me. I don’t know. Just Friends reruns are great too.
4. If you were a breakfast food, what would you be?
Uhm. This is such a Kelly question. Uh, probably Oatmeal. With strawberries. Lets be real. I eat humanly too much oatmeal on a regular basis.
5. What is something on your bucketlist that you have accomplished?
I actually HAVE a bucket list. The very first item was:
“Go on a road trip. Art and gospel conversations must ensue.”
And then the very next summer I went on Mission Road Trip!! I was so excited to check that one off.
6. Why did you start blogging?
Because I went on a summer mission project with CRU, to San Diego, and I wanted to keep my supporters updated. And now here I am, three years and lots of infrequent posts later.
7. Historical or futuristic movies?
8. Favorite article of clothing?
Aghh. Thats hard. My red oversized cardigan? Dresses in general..?
9. Do you wear socks to sleep?
10. Who’s the last person you called?
Is this a 2009 facebook quiz? I’m a boring adult with loans, it was the financial aid office.
11. Do you have any nicknames?
Mmmm 🙂 Yes. Nicknames are my favorite. (Unless it’s Jordie, don’t call me that.) Jord, J, Jo, J-dawg, J-Tom, J-Tom Derulo (exclusively Katie Morario), and as a result of missjordanlee, MJL. Most recently, “hipster Jordan” (I’m not endorsing that), and Jordan 1.0 or Jordan 1.7. There are a lot of Jordans in the world and I guess people feel a need to specify.
I normally don’t do random silly posts like this but I’ve realized I take my blog FARR too seriously and I just need to write and be free. 😛 You don’t have to follow my blog if you don’t wanna. 😉
love to you,